21/9/2009

Posted by Nicholas | | Posted on 12:42 AM

As i mentioned in my previous post,a small gathering will be held on Monday night. It was hard to plan for such a small gathering. Hmmm, as Hong Seng is coming back from Ipoh, the actual plan from 8pm has been delayed to 10pm. Wong came to fetch me at around 9.30pm,then went to fetch Jino ,Daniel and a special guest. The actual plan is going Island Red Cafe to yam cha. Then a sudden call from Hong Seng,said Island Red Cafe closed. WTF? We were on highway and told me there was closed? Then meet up with Hong Seng at Crystal Point and discuss where to go. End up rushing back to Gurney Drive's Coffee Island. Feel so damn sorry to Wong.
Wong with his French Toast

Wilson and his Girl's Blue Hawaii

Vietnam Coffee


We gossip gossip about people and went home at around 12.45. Reach home at around 1+. My
5th day of holiday ended up like this. =)





To my Dearest Shin Chan, im so sad that ur father has been past away. I know u since i was small. Dont u just leave us okay.
RIP Yoshito Usui

Comments (0)