my first time,in QEII~!

Posted by Nicholas | | Posted on 9:58 PM

Received a call from kim sheng at around 6
jio me go club
1st time kena jio
好奇心强的我
单纯的我
wan to know outside world mia looks
den go lor
very nervous
very kin jiong
very scare
only bring rm10
怕到哭
LOL
den Mr Pat aka Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson fetch me at 8.15
went to fetch ping and jing from hostel
den they went to dinner kat gurney
after dinner went to coffee island for waiting Robin to meet us


Thanks to Mr Pat for the Treat

when robin meet us up
played chor dai di a while
me as a 赌聖
continuous won 10 rounds
shy*
LOL
after that
we headed to QEII
as we arrived
walked in
the music bass boom boom boom
high high
lol
the environment is kinda hot
after chit chat a while
we headed to stage
do what?
dance la of course!
人生中第一支舞
感动到哭
high sia when dance with my classmates =)
liao
we captured some photos lor

this night got alot first time
wow
shy shy*
LOL
anyway
really had fun with u all =)
thanks for Mr Pat again for 收留 me
:D





Comments (0)