foolishness

Posted by Nicholas | | Posted on 3:41 PM

what is the most important things that a student is having maths examination?



i guess u all know what is that right


every student surely will bring their calculator into exam hall for sitting their

maths exam


while me


is the exception


i didnt bring it to school for exam today


when i reach outside of the school gate


i found that


I DIDNT TAKE MY CALCULATOR COME!!!


and i started to panic


i quickly call and call to my classmates see whether their housemate got any extra calculator not


too bad everyone has went into exam hall


so


end up have to use my brain calculator


and then some of the answers didnt calculate completely


back home only saw my bm test paper cover my calculator


see how stupid i am?


even a simple things that need to use for exam also unable to do


sorry dad


sorry mom




Comments (1)

nic..dun sad..*sayang*

its not ur fault..

sometimes i oxo mar..

forget to bring back my pmr slip tt i left it in the sch table..luckily i get to go in coz i got a copy..=0="

next time list down wat u write b4 goin in lurhx!! GAMBATEH!!

eueu PRAY fer u..

bless nic can pass all subject..=]

amen. ^^