Friendship

Posted by Nicholas | | Posted on 5:19 PM

Emo-ing
Listened my friend talk to me
He plans to give up his secondary friends(including me)
I dont know why he would say so
Didnt saw him for almost half year
Changed so much
Maybe after he got a girl only change?
well
who knows...
Why u don't want to appreciate our friendship?
And want to give up for this friendship?
So long that we have become friend
Yet now u said u are stupid when secondary


Anyway
If u really wanna give up this friendship
i won't stop u
but i really want to say




YOU ARE ALWAYS MY FRIEND FOREVER

Comments (2)

NICNIC!!!

dun emo d lurhx..shout out LOUD!!
if ure not happi..find me anytime kays.^^

come..eueu sayang..*smack head*

XD

u teach me de mar..happi one day..sad one day de hor..^^

wahahahha
thankss
i will only emo for 1 day only!!!
never for 2 days!!
xDDD